Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lesa's Picks

Pink Surrey with the fringe on top...

My color! I want a turquoise car to make my blue eyes pop!


Or a hotrod turquoise truck... You know I love the old trucks. Needs some pink flames, though. Talon's influence...



Cool old truck!


Funny fish truck!
Maybe a golf cart?

The auto industry stopped making cars and went into military production during World War 2. That is why there aren't any vehicles from that time period. These 1946 trucks were some of the first made after the war. Aren't they beautiful?


All my friends know the lowrider! Metal Flake Tangerine--- Sparkly!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the yakkity yak box! Don't be shy! Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Comments/questions will receive a reply here and visits will be returned.

:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...