Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Hour!

My five year old loves half-price happy hour-- Sonic Happy Hour, that is--- What did you think I meant, hmm?


Can you guess his poison?

Wait for it....

Wait for it...


Aack! Freaky! What is it with little boys and blue tongues anyway?!


Talon's drink of choice: Blue Coconut Slush!
What is your favorite refreshing Happy Hour drink? Doesn't have to be from Sonic. ;o)



This is my first time to participate in the Blue Monday photo meme-- I am becoming quite the memer!
Please visit Smiling Sally to see more blue photos from around the world!

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Definitely Cherry Limeade from Sonic! Used to go there in college :) Yum~

    ReplyDelete
  2. First blue tongue on Blue Monday!

    Happy 1st Blue Monday, Lesa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha that made me crack with laughter. Oh he is so cute. I don't know with boys they do like blue tongue haha same with my nephew. Happy Monday!

    Blueberry Lane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post today was a first for more reasons than one. That is just the greatest blue tongue ever. Glad you joined us for this special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little one made me smile. Have a great week. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blue tongue he got there hehehe thanks for the visit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all for the visit-- glad you had a giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes. Boys and blue tongue. Black is the only thing better - from black jelly beans. The taste is worth the black tongue!
    T cracks me up!

    I LOVE a "route 44 cherry lime ade with an extra cherry." The ice is all slushy and good to chew on! I craved these ALL the time when I was preggers during the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah, black jelly beans-- didn't know about that! I don't like jelly beans so much but I do like licorice so I may end up with the black tongue.

    That is hub's fave drink too! I don't know if he gets the extra cherry. I like the strawberry slush but I'm a water person so I usually just swipe a few sips of their drinks. I love that old timey drive-in slushy ice! It is hard to find anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the yakkity yak box! Don't be shy! Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Comments/questions will receive a reply here and visits will be returned.

:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...