Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun Around OKC

Guess who I married?


Tom Thumb! 

This table and chair is part of the optical illusion exhibit at Science Museum Oklahoma.  We all sat in the chair but hubby looked the funniest in it. But then again, he always looks the funniest...


Talon loved the new Segway exhibit.  He rode five times!  I rode too and it is so easy and so much fun. Those mall cops are definitely having a blast whizzing around on Segways!

 A Talon mosaic! I was so busy doing that I didn't get too many photos. Sorry Gram!

Bottom left:  Talon was absolutely thrilled when a nice lady at Cracker Barrel taught him how to play checkers.  He always depends on the kindness of strangers.




Smiling Sally




Did you enjoy your visit? Please click daily to vote for Dusty Us Diaries at the free-ranked blog directory Picket Fence! Pin It

7 comments:

  1. the cracker barrel rocking chairs are sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lesa! What fun pictures. It looks like your weekend was a blast. I just found you on Blue Monday, I don't think that I've read this blog of yours yet.

    I did post on BBB today too.

    Have a great week!

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom Thumb,sitting mighty straight there and drinking coke,hum,strange!Shoes to big for feet Tom,might not have had a chance to try on for size.ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo! Happy Blue Monday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great shot of your hubby in that huge,blue chair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy: Glad you found me! Thanks so much for supporting BBB!

    Thanks all for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my kids road the Segway a gazillion times when we went to the Science Museum.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the yakkity yak box! Don't be shy! Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Comments/questions will receive a reply here and visits will be returned.

:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...