Sunday, November 8, 2009

My new dish...

I love pyrex: new or vintage. My happy kitchen colors are yellow and aqua so when I spotted this dish outside at Grayco, I had to buy it.

Of course it was at the very bottom of a shopping cart filled with breakables. Oh, I so carefully teased it out. Then, as I pulled my cart along the back wheel caught the leg of a jicky three legged table. CRASH! SMASH! SHATTER!


How embarrassing! No one even knew what had broken so I couldn't pay for it. I apologized profusely. I hated causing the clerk more work but she was very nice about it. Said she breaks things out there all the time. Hmmm, probably just being polite. I bet she was thinking: Clumsy cow!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the yakkity yak box! Don't be shy! Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Comments/questions will receive a reply here and visits will be returned.

:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...