Wednesday, December 2, 2009

School Thanksgiving Lunch

I joined Talon at the lunchroom for the Thanksgiving extravaganza. He chose to eat out of his lunchbox then proceeded to nibble everything off my lunch tray. I didn't even get to eat half of my pumpkin pie. Next year, Talon is getting his own tray!!
No, Talon isn't going goth. He's just eating some color changing cheetos.

Several of the pre-k kids took pictures of us--- they felt very important and did a good job. Well, no one dropped the camera, anyway. Please disregard thumb shadows and my head being cut off...


Heading back to class on the lunch bus
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the yakkity yak box! Don't be shy! Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Comments/questions will receive a reply here and visits will be returned.

:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...