Saturday, October 3, 2009

Amazing Note!

Found the most amazing note from 1951 in a very very old copy of the Forsyte Saga! DeLynne asked on Facebook if anyone could find a note-- She linked to a Flicker group of photos of found notes. I absolutely was not looking for a note. My Septembers are hectic and I did not need any more tasks.

So finding this note was a happy accident. Just opened one of the books that caught my eye in my classroom (Remember, the whole library was moved into my room) and there it was--- a hidden treasure!

Warms the cockles of my bookish heart! Love the message, penmanship and name. How sad that no one else read the book-- No one signed it as requested anyway. I'm going to read it. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the yakkity yak box! Don't be shy! Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Comments/questions will receive a reply here and visits will be returned.

:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...