Friday, October 2, 2009

Yes, there is a reason...

In case you are wondering why two duck videos, it is because I've been trying to learn a better way to post vids. Blogger take hours-- even days to upload a 1-3 minute video-- sometimes they never load. So I'm trying youtube. So far it works and is faster. The only problem was figuring out which way to move the vid from youtube to my blog--- Share or embed. One click sharing is very quick but I found it was impossible to edit--- the video would disappear. Embedding allows editing--- so far anyway.

The first video (which I can't edit to add labels ect) is linked to a status update on facebook. When it is old news on facebook, I will delete that one. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the yakkity yak box! Don't be shy! Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Comments/questions will receive a reply here and visits will be returned.

:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...