Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fancy Shoes!




Talon gets a bit manic in shoes stores--- especially Brown's Shoe where he can get to everything. I can barely shop! Talon brings shoe after shoe for me to try on. He isn't quiet either. As Talon brings me a shoe from across the store, he starts promoting it's good points.


Of course, what he thinks are good points...


And I don't know about that boy's taste in shoes....


The other shoppers find it very entertaining.


Really, Talon is like a pushy salesman--- I finally asked if the store was hiring!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the yakkity yak box! Don't be shy! Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Comments/questions will receive a reply here and visits will be returned.

:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...