Monday, May 31, 2010

No More Pre-K

Can't believe my little punkin is now a Pre-K graduate!

Look at this little memory journal showing the progression of Talon's art, thoughts, and name writing over the last school year. What a wonderful surprise! Many thanks to both Mrs. Spearmans-- for being kind loving teachers and for going above and beyond the call of duty to make this journal.

(By the way, three of the four Pre-K teachers are sisters-in-law. Total digression, I know, but after 25 years I still find small towns quirky and charming-- and I've learned to never say anything about anyone-- even from nearby towns--- they are all related!)


Here are a few pages out of the journal-- remember you can click on the picture to enlarge.

Love this one from last August-- one of my first blogposts ever was of Talon's curly haired self portraits. This is a good representation of his drawings this past school year-- most are rockets, racecars and monster trucks.

This recipe will have turkey on the table in a jiffy!





Funny, not long after this, Talon said he wanted to be a mechanic that plays music-- later it was a mechanic that dances.


So cute! Wish I could read what Talon said about all his classmates!

Have I mentioned how much I appreciate this keepsake?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the yakkity yak box! Don't be shy! Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Comments/questions will receive a reply here and visits will be returned.

:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...