Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Review of Three Piece Rubber Coating Handle BBQ Tool Set in Blue

Originally submitted at CSN Stores


Features:

  • Three piece rubber coating handle BBQ tool set includes tongs, fork and spatula
  • Blue color
  • Overall dimensions: 1.75" H x 9.5" W x 18.75" D


Love!

By Okietexslp from Oklahoma on 1/20/2011

 

5out of 5

So pleasantly surprised when I pulled these out of the box. I wasn't expecting such quality since the price was so cheap. These tools are very sturdy-- sturdy enough to hold up to outside use but they are so beautiful that I'm using them inside. Plus, the aqua is perfect in my yellow/aqua kitchen! Sorry, hubby!

(legalese)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the yakkity yak box! Don't be shy! Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Comments/questions will receive a reply here and visits will be returned.

:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...