Monday, January 24, 2011

Batmobile!

Not something one sees every day... and we saw it twice! 



Our first Batmobile sighting was at the carshow-- check it out to see lots of cool cars and canines and lots of reds, as a matter of fact.


Our second Batmobile sighting was at a Boomarang Diner on our way down to Texas! How lucky to spot it twice! How cool that it isn't just for looks! The owners actually drive it around... but, of course, they do get a lot of looks!


There is a Bat Beacon, a Bat Lift, Bat Lights and more...  everything that a self-respecting super hero of the bat persuasion might need!

The Bat Phone!

Guess that is the bar to grab  in an emergency bat turn!


Who owns this cool ride?

These two cool cats here! 

It gave hubby fits that they owned the batmobile and actually drove it around town but didn't go all the way and wear the costumes! 

During a chat, he even told them they ought to wear the costumes but one old guy said: I'd look like Fatman instead of Batman!

As for me, I was thinking they looked more like:

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy!

You know, the aging bumbling superheros on Spongebob...

Please visit Ruby Tuesday and Rednesday for more rad reds! Pin It

19 comments:

  1. OMGosh...this is waaay past AWESOME. I would LOVE to see this amazing and ca-ute car.
    And the owners.....PRECIOUS !
    Thanks for sharing this awesome sighting. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the Batmobile doing in Oklahoma? I don't think it has ever been here! :) Cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I am sad to say that I do know who those sponge bob super hero's are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, but your are right about those guys... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....would I love to own that. I could just picture myself behind the wheel...and driving into my batcave with Christian Bale waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EG: Ha-- guess Ok is just blessed!

    BJ: Your Welcome! Thanks for gushing! :o)

    Kbreints: Well, you probably have a few brain cells left then! hahahaha

    Evelyn: heehee

    Anni: Love it-- but what would Mr. HootinAnni say!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's soooo coooooool!
    Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day.
    Yoshi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Feel free to highlight my book cover project. I am your latest follower. If you haven't already, I would love if you would follow me back. Thanks. diybydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is too cool! (You can't have grown up in the seventies with the name Robin and not have been obsessed with the Caped Crusaders after all ;).)

    -----------------------------------
    My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh well, if they wear Batman's costume, they look like Batman's father and uncle..lol.

    What a great photos you have here. I soooo love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool Batmobile. I would do a double take if I saw this riding around town. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fatman instead of Batman...funny!!!
    Thanks for sharing some great pictures of an awesome car. I just know it is amazing in person.
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for taking us to this car show. I have never seen one of the Batmen cars. Those guys have a real treasure in them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow these are such cool photos,,what FUN!!!Sorry for the late reply btw..
    Blessings and Love from our precious LORD above~
    Hugs Dena

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never in a million years would have picked those two guys as owning the Batmobile! They look like nice guys though, who maybe could have been talked into giving you a ride, or at least let you make a call on the Batphone!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the yakkity yak box! Don't be shy! Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Comments/questions will receive a reply here and visits will be returned.

:o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...